Click Picture to register!

Do you or someone in your family have an Access or Functional Need that will require you to get special assistance or help in the event of an emergency?  Would you need assistance evacuating your home?  If so, please take the time to register with the Vermilion County Emergency Management Agency and Vermilion County Health Department.  This registration is easy and private.  In case of a wide spread emergency in your area where you may need assistance, we will notify the local emergency responders to help you and your family immediately.  Simply click on the picture at the top to get started.